Speculations about the launch of Samsung’s new smartphone have been doing the rounds in media for quite some time now. After a long wait and a string of rumors, Samsung has finally confirmed that they are planning to launch the Galaxy S IV, the descendant to the very well-liked Galaxy S III, at an advertising event in New York, United States of America on 14 March 2013. The Samsung Galaxy S IV model is expected to intensify the fight in the critical United States cell phone arena and will be Samsung’s first US launch of the flagship Galaxy S in 3 years.
Though the features of the latest smartphone have not yet been revealed it is obviously touted to be the best in the industry. It is rumored to have the following features:
· It is expected to have higher display and camera resolution than its forerunner, the Galaxy S III with a 5 inch complete high definition Super Amoled capacitive touchscreen that will provide a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
· The CPU will be Samsung Exynos and it will be established on the ARM Cortex-A15 processor pattern with 1.4 GHz.
· The Samsung Galaxy S IV will have a RAM of 2 GB is a standard for the high-end smartphones.
· The Galaxy S IV will run Jelly Bean 4.2 form of the Android operating system with the TouchWiz 5 user interface coating above it.
· Though the camera on the front will be of only 2 megapixels, the camera on the back will be of 13 megapixels and will be able to take high definition video at a resolution of 1080 pixels and at 30 frames per second. The Korean company is also developing the Samsung Orb which is Samsung’s own edition of Photo Sphere. It allows the user to take 360 degree photographs with the Galaxy S4 camera.
· Samsung's S Health application could be installed in the Galaxy SIV, allowing the user to monitor blood sugar, blood pressure, body mass index, weight, etc. using a separate pad.
The Galaxy SIV will be Samsung’s biggest smartphone just like each of its predecessors. It is also rumored that Galaxy accessories Samsung Galaxy S IV mini and Samsung Galaxy Altiys smartwatch will also be launched along the Galaxy S IV.
It is believed that Samsung has already started producing Galaxy S IV and will make about 100 million units which will be sold all over the world. Though Samsung had lost its lead in the US cell phone market to Apple, globally the South Korean multinational will overtake Apple in the smartphone market this year.
It has been reported that the Galaxy S IV will first be made available in end of April 2013 in Eastern Europe and then the remaining of Europe including Asian countries. In Africa, Australia and USA it is expected to be releases later in May or June, although the exact dates are not available at present.
This is a guest post is brought to you by Samantha Kirk, a writer for <a href="http://offers.telcoservicesgroup.net/">AT&T U Verse</a>. Samantha provides up to date content and information for AT&T.