This is official leaked firmware not released by samsung officially .Fully stable,bug free not to worry about it.
we do not know what will may samsung will add the s4 camera features in the next build of this firmware So we are keep on tracking samsung updates.This can be the last update officially launched by samsung For the Galaxy s3 International model.
New S4 features in Android 4.2.2 :-
- Android 4.2.2 – Build ID: JDQ39
- New S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
- New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
- Driving mode
- Actionable notifications
- New Additions in Notification Center
- Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the S4)
- Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
- Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
- Full screen Samsung apps
- New S-Voice (from S4)
- New smart switch widget
Warnings Before flashing :-
Make sure everything from your contacts and sms,apps or any other stuff that you want letter is backed up properly .We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device, you are doing it at your own risk.
Installation Guide :-
#Download the firmware package here.
#Open the odin_multidownloader.exe v3.04.
#Turn off Your phone and put in Download Mode By pressing Volume Down + home + power key or look at the picture below
#connect your phone using usb cable ,before connecting device make sure you have installed samsung Usb drivers if not then download here or install samsung kies.
#After connecting your device you'll see something like this on odin :-
#select the pda and choose I9300XXUFME3_I9300OJKFME1_HOME.tar.md5 from downloaded folder.
#after make sure that re-partition is option is not checked in odin.
#Click on start it'll almost take 10 Minutes to install the update successfully.
# after odin shows the pass icon disconnect the phone from pc and let it boot .
# (after booting) turn off your phone again and boot in recovery mode (by pressing volume
#IN recovery mode use your volume rocker keys for scrolling down and up,home key to select ,power key to go back.
# select the wipe data/factory reset (this will erase whole data including you're internal sd card) ,also wipe cache partition.
#now select the reboot ,lean back wait for some time ,bravo you have successfully updated your phone.
have more stuff ,articles,apps,gaming news ,then be free to share with us join our site submit apply for guest post "here".
Similar posts :-